Thursday 7 April 2011

Diet day one...

My diet day one- I am not going to say how much I weigh (it makes me cry when I type it) but I have two stone and three pounds to lose, to hit my target of the weight I was when we were married. I won't be skinny by any stretch of the imagination but I will be better than I am now and not so addicted to elasticated waists.


I joined an online diet- the one that got me into my wedding dress and I am going to diary here how I do. This is part of my lifelong love hate relationship with food- I love food - it quite obviously hates me because it makes me look like a medium sized whale! I am going to incorporate into the diet some of the wisdom of Harry Eastwood and her Skinny French Kitchen- the woman is a genius! I hope!


Other news this week is these little guys (I mean girls I really hope they are girls) who popped out to join us last week- as yet un-named- they are white minature bearded silkies and will be joining Ruby and Tuesday the buff Pekins in the garden when they are big enough.

I am now off to drink more water than I ever thought possible in my quest for weight loss...

No comments:

Post a Comment